Tender and succulent rolls of minced chicken flavoured with spices and blended with ginger, garlic and cheese, roasted on hot charcoal embers.
- Chicken (boneless, small pieces) 800 gm
- Processed cheese 40 gm
- Garlic: 20 gm
- Ginger: 20 gm
- Green coriander 20 gm
- Green chilies 15 gm
- Salt tt
- Garam masala Pd ½ tsp
- Javitri elachi powder ¼ tsp
- Butter for basting
- Mix all the ingredients except Butter.Pass the mixture through food processer and keep aside for some time.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions make roundels.
- Apply this mixture on the skewer with your wet palm. Press each roundel along the length of the skewer in a cylindrical shape leaving some gap and making each kebab 5-6 inches long.
- Cook it in moderately hot tandoor or over a charcoal grill for 6-8 minutes. Baste it with melted butter and further roast for 2-3 minutes.
- Take it out from the skewer. Arrange neatly on a plater, sprinkle some kebab masala, and garnish it with onion rings, lemon wedges and some carved salad of your choice.Serve immediately with mint chutney. It can also be accompanied with Roomali Roti.